1. Personal Data
“Personal Data” includes all information that enables an individual to be identified, including, by way of example, the individual’s name and e-mail address.
There are also a limited number of circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data and other information in our possession with certain additional third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below –
Triple Engage may disclose your Personal Data, User Data and other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Triple Engage or its affiliates, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (d) protect against legal liability.
Business Transfers, Combinations and Related Activities:
As we develop our business, we might sell, buy, restructure or reorganize businesses or assets. In the event of any sale, merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution or similar event involving our business or assets, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Triple Engage is part of a large international group of companies. In light of this fact, we may, from time to time transfer your Personal Data to one of our databases in another country within another subsidiary or affiliate.
2. Personal Information Identification
- TripleReady.com identifies the consumer via email address;
- Consumer must up-date email address prior to any change thereof;
- If there is a request to change password, Triple Engage will respond by sending link to email address on record only.
3. Information Collection
Triple Engage may collect information from our users at several different points on Triple Ready.
- Mailing Lists & Service Emails – Triple Ready may launch a mailing list, in order to provide subscribers with relevant information – breaking news, or weekly or daily round-ups, for example. In order to sign up to receive regular emails from a site’s mailing list, users must submit information including a valid email address and demographic information such as location and interests. This information may be used in aggregate form in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services. Your personal and contact information will not be passed to any other organization. Users who choose to sign up for a mailing list may receive regular emails from the site. Triple Ready may from time to time track user email usage in a continued effort to improve our services. Most of the time, these communications will consist of content from the site in question, but we may occasionally send out an email from a third party sponsor. Since editorial independence is critical to us, you can be sure that we will always mark sponsored content as such, including in emails. If you do not wish to receive emails from third party advertisers, please do not sign up for the mailing list.
- Log Files – Like most standard Website servers we use log files to log certain information about how you use Triple Ready. We do not, however, collect IP addresses or log IP address information.
- Ad Serving – The ads appearing on this website are delivered to you by our web advertising vendor Google’s DoubleClick and/or by Triple Ready’s own proprietary advertising delivery software. In order to serve ads to you, we may use information collected during your current search or visit to our websites and information that we specifically acquire from third parties. Data that we collect may be shared with some other third parties and is only used for proprietary ad delivery, ad reporting, and contextual advertising. These third parties do not have the right to use the information beyond the scope necessary to support our advertising and are usually bound by confidentiality requirements unless we disclose to you otherwise.
- Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party advertising partners may distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. Triple Ready has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements.
- Triple Ready does not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to third-party advertising companies. Note, however, that if an advertiser asks Triple Ready to show an advertisement to users with certain characteristics (for example, women ages 18-24) or a segment of that group (for example, women ages 18-24 who have viewed certain categories of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the third-party advertising company may conclude that you have the characteristics of the audience that they are trying to reach.
- Opt-out – As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first party ad server and many third party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads
Email us at email@example.com stating your email, name and with the heading OPT OUT.
5. Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
From time to time you may be able to participate in contests, giveaways, sweepstakes or other similar promotions we or third parties may sponsor. Participation may require sharing your personal information with us or third parties sponsoring the contest, giveaway, sweepstakes or promotion, and you should check the rules to determine how your information will be used and shared with others.
6. Information Security
Triple Ready has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal. Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
7. Notification of Changes
8. Contact Information
Last Update – This Terms & Conditions was most recently updated on February 16th, 2017.